Daily Archives: February 20, 2017

CIA & FBI: Trump Ties To Russia “Complete Garbage”

by Sean Adl-Tabatabai

trump-and-putin

US intelligence officials from the CIA and FBI claim that allegations that the Trump Administration have ties to Russia are “grossly overstated” and “completely wrong”.

According to White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus, rumors about Trump having ties to Russia are based on pure fantasy.

I can assure you, the top levels of the intelligence community have assured me that [the allegation] is not only grossly overstated, but also wrong,” Priebus told Fox News Sunday.

“They have made it very clear that the story is complete garbage,” he said.

Rt.com reports:

Priebus declined to name his sources within the CIA and FBI, according to the report.

“There are certain things that are happening in the news that just aren’t honest,” the White House official added, when asked to comment on Trump’s relations with the media.

This week, the New York Times published a report claiming that “members of Donald J. Trump’s 2016 presidential campaign and other Trump associates had repeated contacts with senior Russian intelligence officials in the year before the election.” Citing “current and former American officials,” the report suggested there were “phone records and intercepted calls” to prove the allegations.

Priebus had already denounced the report, saying not “a single bit of evidence” has been seen to support it.

“Top levels of the intelligence community… have greenlighted me to say that I have talked to the highest levels of intelligence officials and they have assured me that the New York Times story about constant contact is grossly overstated and inaccurate,” Priebus said in an interview with ‘Fox and Friends’ on Friday.

 

During his first solo press conference since becoming president, Trump on Thursday refuted reports of his connections with Russian intelligence, calling “the whole Russian thing… a ruse.” The president said he wanted normal relations with the Kremlin, but blamed the media for trying to prevent it.

“The false, horrible fake reporting makes it much harder to make a deal with Russia,” he said, adding, “It would be great, if we could get along with Russia… You had a lot of presidents that have not taken that tack. Look where we are now.”

http://investmentwatchblog.com/cia-fbi-trump-ties-to-russia-complete-garbage/

Advertisements

TRAITOR REPUBLICAN LINDSEY GRAHAM’S PLAN TO IMPEACH TRUMP USING RUSSIAN TIES BULLSH*T

 

Published on Feb 20, 2017

Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Danny Gold for Liberty Writers reports, The Democrats are not the only ones who are trying to get Donald Trump impeached right now. Today Republican Senators Lindsey Graham and Bob Corker revealed their new plan to try and get rid of our President! Graham released a statement today voicing his support for a “special investigation” into claims that Trump was working with the Russians during the election.

 

russia

Facebook “fact-checker” censorship team funded by George Soros… aim is to silence real facts

facebook-fact-checker

 

It’s no secret that the American left hates the idea of free speech for all. They believe that that part of the First Amendment only applies to those advocating or advancing the progressive agenda; the second a conservative speaks out, they are either viciously attacked, silenced, or both. The new global fight against “fake news” gives the left the perfect excuse to suppress right-of-center speech.

Correctiv is a nonprofit organization based in Germany that seeks to “give citizens access to information,” according to their website. They go on to say that they want to “uncover abuses of power and effectively strengthen our democracy,” which requires “investigative journalists” and “informed citizens.”

Now, the organization is working with Facebook to censor fake news. The problem? Correctiv is funded by none other than liberal billionaire George Soros. (RELATED: Read about how Facebook conspired with fact checkers to influence France’s upcoming election)

According to a report from the NGO Einprozent, most of Correctiv’s staff consists of people who formerly wrote for left-wing websites and publications. One of the organization’s top donors is the Brost Foundation established by Erich Brost, who previously worked for FUNKE Media Group and the left wing paper “Die Tageszeitung.”

But there’s more. The chief editor of Correctiv, Markus Grill, has worked for multiple liberal publications including the magazine “Stern” and another magazine Der Spiegel, which has a history of blatant anti-Trump bias. (RELATED: Find more news about attempts to censor journalism at Journalism.news)

Perhaps most significant is Correctiv’s ties to George Soros, whose Open Society Foundation has donated €26,884 directly to the Germany-based organization. Additionally, the Soros-funded Adessium Foundation, which typically focuses on environmental issues, donated €114,000 to Correctiv.

For those who are unaware, virtually anything with George Soro’s fingerprints on it is bad news. Nearly everything that he does and every dollar that he donates has as its purpose the introduction of a new world order and the destruction of conservative republicanism. He is a radical ideologue through and through. Soros once said in an interview with 60 Minutes that, “I am basically there to make money. I cannot, and do not, look at the social consequences of what I do.”

The idea of a man like this indirectly working with Facebook to determine what is “fake news” and what isn’t should make the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up.

Correctiv is not the only organization that Facebook is partnering with to sensor and combat fake news. Late last year it was reported that the social media giant was working with ABC News and Snopes to fact check information online.

Snopes has a staff that almost entirely consists of outspoken liberal democrats. Managing editor Brook Binkowski once posted on social media that Brexit supporters were “pandering to racist mouth-breather ‘Britain First’ types.” Editor-at-large Arturo Garcia also helps manage Racialicious, a pro Black Lives Matter website. Another Snopes writer, Kim Lacapria, once referred to Tea Party members as “teahadists.”

These are not bipartisan journalists and fact checkers; they are libtard hacks and nothing less.

There’s a reason why big name liberals like Barack Obama, Hillary Clinton and George Soros are all pushing for immediate action to stop the spread of so-called fake news. Ironically, it has nothing to do with preventing the spread of fake news, and everything to do with preventing the spread of conservative news. (RELATED: Read about how the federal government tried to destroy the First Amendment to bury Planned Parenthood videos).

Consider this: if the liberals really were against propaganda and misinformation, then why have they been so silent for all these years while networks like MSNBC and CNN have done nothing but lied to the American people? Why is this such a big concern of theirs now? Could it be one last ditch effort to suppress conservatism before Donald Trump begins fully implementing his agenda?

The answer is yes. Without a doubt, yes.

Sources

DailyCaller.com

Breitbart.com

HumanEvents.com

Sott.net

http://soros.news/2017-02-10-facebook-fact-checker-censorship-team-funded-by-george-soros-aim-is-to-silence-real-facts.html

Oroville Dam Flood fears renewed as another storm aims for California

 

‘Atmospheric river’ drives ANOTHER catastrophic rain storm towards California – including its stricken dam – as state braces for MORE flooding and residents are told they could have just 15 minutes to evacuate

  • Rain and wind picked up in Northern California on Saturday renewing flood fears
  • Sections of Interstate-5 in Williams, CA overflowed, blocking traffic for hours
  • Rain is expected to continue through Tuesday prompting evacuations

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4240042/Flood-fears-renewed-storm-aims-California.html#ixzz4ZErXZSXr

As rainstorms return to Northern California, engineers at the Oroville Dam are working on overdrive to ensure that the troubled barrier doesn't overflow

 

In this view looking north, flood water crosses over Interstate 5 at Williams backing up traffic in both north and southbound lanes for hours on Saturday

 

Daly says residents of low-lying areas have been told to be ready to evacuate, especially those in San Joaquin River Club, a riverside, private neighborhood of 800 homes 10 miles south of Tracy

 

Members of the community have been constantly patrolling the levees for signs of danger and holding meetings to discuss evacuation routes and preparedness

 

 

Three former Team USA gymnasts describe sexual abuse at hands of team doctor as he faces trial

team-usa

 

They stayed silent out of fear of their tyrannical trainers 

 

  • Jamie Dantzscher, Jessica Howard and Jeanette Antolin claim they were sexually abused by Team USA gymnastics doctor Lawrence Nassar
  • The women revealed allegations of abuse on CBS 60 Minutes on Sunday night
  • Dantzscher, a Sydney Olympics medalist, claims abuse started in 1995 aged 13
  • She claims Nassar put his fingers inside her vagina to treat her back pain
  • Women claim abuse happened at Karolyi Ranch in Texas – a Team USA training camp run by coaches Bela and Martha Karolyi 
  • Attorney John Manly more than 40 women in a lawsuit against USA Gymnastics for failing to protect his clients
  • Nassar was arrested in November on child sexual assault charges in Michigan
  • He denied allegations saying he only conducted legitimate medical procedures

 

team-usa-2222222222222

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4240928/US-gymnasts-unveil-accusations-abuse-doctor.html

Desired Damage Done, AP Buries Its Bogus Trump-National Guard Story About mobilizing 100,000 National Guard troops to round up illegal immigrants

 

national-guard-111111111111111

Friday morning, Garance Burke at the Associated Press’s “Investigative” unit broke what the wire service must have believed was an earth-shaking story that “The Trump administration is considering a proposal to mobilize as many as 100,000 National Guard troops to round up unauthorized immigrants.”

30 hours later, you couldn’t find that story, or its “Trump administration denies” follow-up, at any of its “Big Story” site’s key pages.

<<< Please support MRC’s NewsBusters team with a tax-deductible contribution today. >>>

At that point, there were (and there still are) no related stories present at the AP’s “Big Story” home page, or at its more detailed “Latest News” page, or at its needs-to-be-renamed “2016 Presidential Campaign” page (which is carrying many current stories on Trump administration-related and general political developments). The latter two pages present their stories from the most to least recent, and have items listed as far back as December.

This invisibility tacitly but effectively acknowledges that the AP’s supposed Friday blockbuster is not the “Big Story” it wanted everyone to think it was.

The fact is, it never was a “Big Story.” Instead, it was and remains an irresponsibly released, agenda-driven story riddled with fake information.

It took T. Becket Adams at the Washington Examiner and others only a couple of hours to figure that out. But that time lapse was crucial (bolds are mine):

The AP blew it big time on that National Guard roundup story

The Associated Press dropped the ball Friday with a supposed scoop alleging President Trump is considering deploying approximately 100,000 National Guard units to round up illegal immigrants.

The Department of Homeland Security is considering no such thing, an agency spokeswoman said following the report’s publication. Further, they said, the DHS memo on which the entire story hinges was only an early, pre-decision draft, and it wasn’t written by the agency’s secretary, John F. Kelly.

This is the exact opposite of what the AP reported.

The draft memo obtained by the news agency didn’t specifically suggest nationalizing the National Guard.

To be clear, the memo stated the obvious, namely that “State National Guard components are employees of their respective states and are under command of their governors.” The AP used this as reason to claim that “The troops would not be nationalized,” which is as newsworthy as saying that “the sun will rise in the east and set in the west tomorrow.”

Continuing:

The draft memo also never used the 100,000 figure cited by the AP, though it’s possible the news group came to that number by tallying the National Guard units currently stationed in the 11 states where they would supposedly be used to crack down on illegal immigration. The report doesn’t explain this.

Thus, the AP appears to have assumed on its own that every single available National Guard member in the states involved could be pressed into this service. There’s only one problem: The memo specifically refers to “qualified members of the State National Guard.” Obviously, there’s a difference, likely quite significant, between “all” Guard members and ones who are “qualified” to carry out the anticipated duties.

This gets us to the following critical item:

The AP original report on the matter did not include a copy of the draft memo.It was on journalists at competing newsrooms to get ahold of the document to see for themselves what was supposedly floated by government officials. Unfortunately for the AP, what reporters found didn’t quite match up with what was reported.

The news group responded to criticism of its reporting Friday by stressing it contacted the White House prior to publishing the story. The AP said its requests for clarity went unanswered.

… Though the news group reportedly gave the White House 24 hours to respond, it didn’t extend the same courtesy to DHS. The federal agency wasn’t contacted for comment until the morning of the story’s publication, according to one DHS official and the AP’s own reporting.

… The (AP’s) social media account doubled-down later Friday afternoon, and claimed the draft memo, “proves Trump had considered mobilizing the National Guard to round up unauthorized immigrants.”

So the AP’s Investigative unit had their supposed breathtaking scoop, and made a conscious choice not to present their related evidence, forcing others to find and vet it themselves. That failure, combined with the AP’s conscious choice not to contact DHS until Friday morning — upon learning the previous day that the White House wasn’t even aware of the memo’s existence — gave a false and misleading story several hours of oxygen before anyone else could call BS on their nonsense.

On Twitter, the wire service irresponsibly — and knowing full well that it wasn’t the case — personalized its alleged findings and dropped them in Donald Trump’s lap. Both its 11:48 a.m. tweet and the “doubled down” 1:53 p.m. tweet to which Adams referred stated as an undisputed fact that Trump himself has been involved in these deliberations:

APtagsTrumpForDHSdraftMemo021717

I don’t want to hear that the AP had only 140 characters available. The tweets above are 112 and 132 characters, respectively. Adding the word “admin,” or, even better, describing who was involved as “Trump’s DHS,” would have kept each tweet shorter than its limit.

Thus, from all appearances, the decision to tweet statements that Trump himself “considered” using the Guard was deliberate. It conveniently follows the 13th and final of Saul Alinsky’s “rules for radicals”: “Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it.” The fact is that the draft memo “proves” nothing about Trump’s involvement, and the claim that it does is utterly fake.

The AP’s failure to include the memo in its original reporting, its false identification of Trump as personally involved and the release of its original report late Friday morning all served a larger purpose, which the Examiner’s Adams identified: “Reporters and pundits reacted with the usual mixture of shock, horror, dismay and lots of allusions to the Nazis.

In other words, as was the case with the press’s treatment of the previous weekend’s immigration raids, the AP abused its prominent position in the breaking-news pecking order to create fact-free, basis-free hysteria. (A former ICE agent in charge of special investigations in Los Angeles described last weekend’s raids, which the press treated as extraordinary moves, as “a fairly routine operation, the same kind of operation they did conduct under President Obama throughout his administration.”)

Though its stories are now relatively tough to find, the AP packaged what Adams correctly described as “the exact opposite” of the truth in a 30-second video found at CNBC, one of a very few websites still carrying its original story (virtually all other subscribing sites have replaced it with a “Trump administration denies” follow-up piece). Note that this video was produced after the Trump administration’s denials, but that the text boxes presented in the video still present the denied statements as if they are true.

This episode should convince those who still wish to place presumptive trust in the nation’s de facto gatekeeping news service to stop doing so.

No item the AP publishes is deserving of any more presumptive trust than stories originating from the Washington Post, which has made itself a virtual national joke during the past several months; the New York Times, whose journalists openly declared that it was their duty to abandon objectivity in covering Trump; or the nation’s Big Three and liberal cable networks.

We must remember that the AP was as involved as any of these other news organizations — arguably moreso, because of its breaking-news role — in the planning and hoped-for successful execution of Hillary Clinton’s presidential campaign. While that didn’t work, the effort to prevent Donald Trump and his agenda from succeeding by any means necessary, no matter how journalistically dishonest, clearly continues.

Cross-posted at BizzyBlog.com.

 

http://www.newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/tom-blumer/2017/02/19/desired-damage-done-ap-buries-its-trump-national-guard-stories#.WKr87rPwi9g.twitter

11TH COMMANDMENT? ‘Texting during meals is the start of war” says Pope Francis

Pope Francis said dialogue is a 'medicine against violence', and chastised young people for their lack of manners

‘Texting during meals is the start of war,’ says the Pope as he warns that the death of speaking to each other will have dire consequences for society

  • Pontiff made remarks during improvised speech at university in Rome
  • He said texting during meals could have dire consequences for society
  • Pope Francis said it is ‘the start of war because there is no dialogue’
  • The 80-year-old added that dialogue is a ‘medicine against violence’ 

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4241762/Texting-meals-start-war-says-Pope.html