Sub for more: http://nnn.is/the_new_media | Since her campaign crippling public collapse in New York people are seriously looking at Hillary under a microscope. Even the dying rag the New York time put out a piece questioning it.
18 Years of Hillary’s Medical Problems From The MSM in One Convenient List
This weekend, Hillary Clinton had a very public stumble, and even the Washington Post‘s Chris Cillizza admitted her health had become a major campaign issue (one week after dismissing the issue out of hand). The video of her fainting after the 9/11 memorial ceremony went viral, but even that video is one in a long list of public struggles Clinton has had with her health.
To be fair, anyone at age 68 (69 in October) would likely have some kind of ongoing chronic medical condition, and Donald Trump likely has at least one of his own. That being said, the list of Clinton’s health maladies is long and publicly documented. It involves a number of recurring themes, especially blood clots and coughing fits. Many of her maladies are likely time-limited, and there is no guarantee that she still suffers from her 2012 concussion, for example.
Here is the list of public health struggles Clinton has had, in chronological order, since 1998. Ultimately, the voters must decide whether or not these threaten her suitability for the presidency.
1. A “potentially fatal” blood clot in 1998.
2. February 1, 2005: Clinton faints during campaign speech.
3. June 17, 2009: A massive elbow fracture.
4. 2009: A second blood clot, “deep vein thrombosis.”
5. January 12, 2011: Clinton stumbles boarding plane.
6. December 15, 2012: The concussion.
7. December 31, 2012: The third blood clot.
8. January 24, 2013: Fresnel lenses to prevent “seeing double.”
9. May 14, 2014: Bill says the recovery took six months.
10. July 31, 2015: Bardack’s letter and statement: hypothyroidism and allergies
11. October 22, 2015: A coughing fit at the Benghazi hearing.
12. February 16, 2016: Coughing fit in New York.
13. July 21, 2016: A seizure on camera?!
14. September 5, 2016: Another coughing fit on stage.
15. September 9, 2016: Diagnosed with pneumonia.
16. September 11, 2016: The fainting and final release of information.