Odigo, the instant messaging service, says that two of its workers received messages two hours before the Twin Towers attack on September 11 predicting the attack would happen, and the company has been cooperating with Israeli and American law enforcement, including the FBI, in trying to find the original sender of the message predicting the attack.
Micha Macover, CEO of the company, said the two workers received the messages and immediately after the terror attack informed the company’s management, which immediately contacted the Israeli security services, which brought in the FBI.
And the FBI never followed the lead to find out who sent those warnings!
The point of the article was that ICTS knew shoe bomber Richard Reid was dangerous, but allowed him on board a flight from Tel Aviv to Paris. Maybe they did and maybe they didn’t. But the idea that an Israeli owned company had inside access to the airport used to launch an abortive terror attack brought to mind the strange message Odigo Systems, another Israeli owned company with offices near the World Trade Towers, received that warned of the impending attacks before the hijacked planes had even left the ground.
Then there was the story of crotch-bomber Umar Farouk Abdulmutallab, who was allowed to board Northwest flight 253 from Amsterdam on Christmas Day 2009. And again, gate security that allowed him to pass was ICTS!
1. Why didn’t jets intercept the airliners since they had numerous warnings of terrorist attacks?
2. Why did Ashcroft stop flying commercial airlines, citing an unidentified “threat” in July 2001?
3. Why did FEMA lie about their presence in New York on 9/11?
4. Why didn’t the Secret Service hustle Dubya out of the classroom?
5. Why did George H.W. Bush meet bin Laden’s brother on 9/11?
6. Why did passengers or crewmembers on three of the flights all use the term boxcutters?
7. Where are the flight recorders?
8. Why were the FISA warrants discontinued?
9. How did Bush see the first plane crash on live camera?
The Five Dancing Israelis (Mossad) on 9/11
A Mossad surveillance team made quite a public spectacle of themselves on 9-11.
The New York Times reported Thursday that a group of five men had set up video cameras aimed at the Twin Towers prior to the attack on Tuesday, and were seen congratulating one another afterwards. (1)
Police received several calls from angry New Jersey residents claiming “middle-eastern” men with a white van were videotaping the disaster with shouts of joy and mockery. (2)
“They were like happy, you know … They didn’t look shocked to me” said a witness. (3)
“Evidence linking these Israelis to 9/11 is classified. I cannot tell you about evidence that has been gathered. It’s classified information.” — US official quoted in Carl Cameron’s Fox News report on the Israeli spy ring and its connections to 9-11.
Ex-CIA Ray McGovernTalks About 911 Truth on C-SPAN Book Review
Richard Gage Presents 9/11 BLUEPRINT FOR TRUTH Live from Atlanta!
9/11 FLIGHT 77 PHONE CALL LIES